Offshore Doctor and Offshore Nurse Job at Critical Rescue International
Critical Rescue International (CRI) was founded in October 2001 as the nation’s first advanced paramedic (Emergency Medical Services) company. Over the ensuing years, we have developed a strong international reputation in the areas of medical assistance, primary healthcare through CRI medical clinics, benefits administration, and occupational health services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offshore Doctor and Offshore Nurse
Employment Status: Full-time
- As an Offshore Emergency Doctor/Nurse, you will be responsible to provide medical and welfare support to on board exploration vessel operation offshore within Nigeria. Applicants must have received training and gained clinical exposure to Rapid Sequence Intubation (RSI) techniques within the last 18 months.
- Working on a rotational basis, doctors/Nurses provide primary and emergency healthcare to all personnel on board.
- Interested applicants should have at least 3 years post medical qualification experience; preferable but not mandatory to include remote site and/or pre-hospital experience.
Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Current and up-to-date medical certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) training & certification.
- Approved BOSIET offshore safety and survival training
- Valid Offshore or NIMSAS Medical Certificate
- Evidence of Current Registration with MDCN
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification or equivalent
Work Environment/Other Information
- Location is Offshore. Applicants may be located anywhere within Nigeria.
- Offshore Doctor/Nurse will be required to work 30 to 60 days per duration.
- Interfacing with: Offshore Engineers, Company employees.
Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment with “Offshore Doctor” as the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org