PorkMoney Africa’s First & Fastest Growing Pig Farming Platform. Pork is the most commonly consumed meat in the world, with Ghana and Nigeria alone consuming over $3Billion dollars worth. More than 80% of Pork consumed in this part of the world is imported, that is monies that when localized would create many financial opportunities for farmers, wholesalers, retailers and the population at large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- BS/MS Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience in product launches or running a startup or dynamic high growth company.
- Be great at sales (Cold calling, F2F, negotiation) and consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuing education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- At Porkmoney we are expanding our business and working to be the most customer-centric company in Nigeria. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
- We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Operation department as an Operation Manager.
- To define and implement operational processes and procedures
- To contribute to the building, updating and deploying of market penetration strategy.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Establish and maintain relations with clients, vendors, and suppliers.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com
Thank you for applying and we look forward to working with you.