Project Associate Job Vacancy at Vesta Healthcare Partners, 5th Nov.
Vesta Healthcare is a clinician-led firm of International Healthcare Management Consultants, who specialize in improving healthcare delivery in low and middle income countries. Our solutions are based on private-sector-led processes and capital. We are a global firm, with a focus on low and middle income countries, particularly in the Middle East and Africa. We apply proven private-sector solutions to overcome health deficits. Our UK office affords unique access to top finance, insurance, legal and investment expertise. Our services range from developing healthcare business strategy, improving processes, managing programmes, raising finance, constructing health facilities, procuring equipment to training of clinical staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Associate
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Project Execution, Organisation and Management: (a) Research, draft and produce high-quality Project output deliverables (b) Contribute to strategic and analytic aspects of Project work (c) Develop and deliver business prospects and potential projects from private sector and public-sector clients (d) Plan and organise Project functions (e) Manage clients and External Consultants (f) Prepare, Organise and Attend Project Team meetings and teleconferences
- New Business Development and Client Services: (a) New Business Development (b) New Prospect Development (c) New Project Engagement and Administration
- Contribute to the originating, planning and co-ordination of the company’s projects from inception to completion.
- Ensure projects and programmes are driven and achieved within defined budgets and to specified standards of quality and performance
- Responsible for forward planning of the projects, project costs and engagement control systems.
- Support and enhance the sustenance of exceptionally high-performance standards
Knowledge/Skills/Experience/Conditions of Employment/Hours of Duty/Compensation/Further Information
- First Degree (minimum Second Class Upper Division) with a record of academic achievement
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook), Microsoft Access & Visio, DTP Software (Adobe Indesign, etc)
- Confident and assertive individual willing to work independently, occasional travel and work long hours in an international environment
- Previous relevant multinational experience in healthcare or life sciences sector
- Modern language skills with fluency in English and other European Language
- Normal hours of work are 8:30am and 5:30pm Mondays to Fridays
- Sometimes required to work outside these hours, at weekends, public holidays, as may be necessary for the proper performance of his/her duties without extra remuneration
- Postgraduate qualification(s) or an MBA from a first-tier business school
- 2 years’ experience in a Management Consultancy or multinational Professional Services Firm with strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of English with confident language fluency that confers strong (public) presentation and communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills; a good team player. Must have pleasant telephone and good e-mail etiquette
- Position is based in Victoria Island, Lagos and offered on a permanent basis
- Negotiable compensation package has been established to attract the best talent for this position including a competitive Salary, Contributory Pension Scheme, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance and a Quarterly Performance Bonus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online