Senior Accountant/Manager, Finance Vacancy at Sunray Ventures
Sunray Ventures is an African venture builder, addressing Africa’s core opportunities and challenges, by building and growing high-impact companies that are leaders in their respective fields. Sunray Ventures currently works in three different verticals.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant/Manager, Finance
- We are looking for a Senior Accountant/Manager, Finance to support our businesses in renewable energy, recycling, consumer goods distribution and oil & gas services.
Experience & Skills
- Qualification as a Chartered Accountant
- 3-7 years experience working as an accountant
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications in particular MS Excel at an advanced standard
- Experience with Quick Books and or Xero accounting software is an advantage
- Fluency in English is required.
- You are discrete and protect confidential information.
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills, allowing you to think through and solve financial and accounting problems.
- When experiencing a challenging task, you are able to motivate yourself and are willing to work flexible hours if necessary
- You are pleasant, tactful and approachable throughout the workday.
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills, which allow you to perform in a high-pressure environment.
- You have strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills, including the ability to interact effectively with people of diverse cultures.
- You are willing to learn and constantly strive to improve your performance.
- Conduct all accounting operations including Billing, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition for the Group’s companies.
- Participate in the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements for the group’s companies.
- Manage month-end and year-end close process.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Highly dynamic and ambitious international team
- Opportunity for fast track personal growth.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online