Aldelia Group – Our client, a multinational Manufacturing Food company is currently looking to fill the role of:
Job Title: Senior General Accountant
- The incumbent will be supporting the Shared Business Service Manager in the assigned country (Nigeria/Ghana), overseeing the different areas: Treasury, Tax, Accounts Payable, Accounting, etc.
Supervising the General accounting team tasks:
- Post the general ledger and cash accounting entries, thereby compensating according to the type of payment/collection to ensure that the accounting reflects the economic operations. The related transactions but not exhaustive are:
- Supervising the Accounts Payable team tasks:
- Vendor Invoices reception (different flows)
- Posting for payment: validating the invoice with the Purchase Orders
- Initiate workflows for invoice differences / inconsistences / formalities
- Invoice archive
- Follow up of open purchase orders, and vendors accounts
- Travel expenses
- Prepare and pay for the various taxes and social security charges, ensuring correct credit of the same in all managed companies.
- Ensure that all the taxes are declared and paid on time,
- Prepare and control the inter-company invoices and accounts to adjust the internal billing situation of services between companies.
- Reconcile on a monthly basis the inter- company accounts
- Review all the differences noted and liaise with Corporate team
- Post all the relating adjustments
- Accounting for payment: supporting document validation, and posting
- Technical support to procurement department (PO treatment).
- Authorization workflows maintenance
- Control the account balances of customers/suppliers to ensure the correct status thereof.
- Handle inquiries from internal and external customers regarding the billing generated and guarantee the validity of the information.
- Cash flow management
Supervising the Treasury team tasks:
- Banking map and banking pool
- Financial facilities management (M&A, CapEx and Working capital)
- Ensure that all the transactions on the bank statements are correctly booked (accuracy and completeness)
- Ensure that all the outstanding items are investigated and duly adjusted
- Make all the cheques deposit on the bank accounts
- Make all the cash withdrawal for the petty cash replenishment
- In collaboration with Corporate team, ensure the relationship with the local bank
- Make the follow up of all the payments done
- Cash-management; daily position and forecast
- Payment management
- Online banking management
- Financial cost management and reporting
- Management of bank accounts
- Reconcile all the bank accounts on a monthly basis
Supervising the Audit, Reporting team tasks:
- Audits and tax inspections
- Finance reporting
- Establishment of the annual financial statements
Ideal Educational Background, Experience
- Academic requirements: B.Sc Accounting or related course.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in a multinational manufacturing company
- Tool/ Software: Good knowledge of SAP- FI is COMPULSORY
- Knowledge of General accounting, Account payables, Customers, Banks
- Ability to work under pressure with good communication skills
- Rigorous, autonomous, innovative and proactive
- Language: English
Deadline: 16th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com