Steward Job In A Reputable Oil and Gas Company, 6th Nov., 2018
Workforce Group – Our client that specializes in the oil and gas industry situated at the strategic area in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Steward
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- At least 3 year of experience in related or similar role
- Should have a minimum of 5 credits including mathematics and English in O’level Certificate
- Minimum of B.Sc/B.A or HND in any discipline
- Related professional certification is an added advantage
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Ensure cleaning schedule is adhered to and to the required standard.
- Stock stipulated Food & Beverage areas with ice, as required.
- Transport used linen to and from Housekeeping/Laundry for use in Food & Beverage service areas.
- Stock and tidy up Store Room.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Ensure the proper set up of all side stations in the outlet
- Have knowledge of beverage lists and promotions
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 9th November, 2018.