Tax Associate Job Vacancy at TAC Professional Services
The TAC Group is a composite one stop Professional Service & Business Consulting firm providing Audit & Assurance Services, Tax Advisory, Forensic Accounting, Business Consulting & Financial Advisory Services to clients in various sectors of the economy. The firm is principally driven by sound professional and business principles geared towards providing value added services through highly experienced and well-trained professionals.
With a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals whose disciplines cut across accounting, economics, business and finance, TAC portrays professionalism, high ethical standards, integrity, team work and client satisfaction as core values. The firm is also committed to ensuring that its staff are recognized and suitably rewarded.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Associate
Ref Code: TA/001
- Work closely with the Tax Manager and assist in designing & implementing tax planning & management for clients in line with relevant tax laws
Qualifications & other Requirements
- First Degree with minimum of Second-Class Upper Division or HND Upper Credit
- Must be a student or chartered member of CITN
- Candidate should be between 25 & 35 years of age
- Minimum of 2 years training & working experience in a reputable tax practice firm.
- Good understanding & knowledge of the Nigerian tax laws
- Conversant with Nigerian tax system, procedure & administration
- Excellent client relationship management skill
Deadline: 15th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org on using the applicable Ref. Code as subject of the mail