Business Development Manager Job at Koye Kairos Multimedia
Koye Kairos Multimedia is an upstream and downstream digital product management company; focused on product development, marketing and management solutions. We offer a range of world class solutions for businesses across sectors; delivering digital transformation as a service and excellent customer service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (BDM)
- The BDM will identify new sales leads, pitch products and services and manage fruitful relationship with clients.
- Develop and execute sales plan to drive new leads and close deals
- Takes ownership, develops sales best practices, securing repeatable and expansive opportunities within the assigned territory
- Handle all proposals and negotiations professionally
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the solution offering: cloud, ERP, analytics or custom applications.
- Maintain fruitful customer relationships.
- Develop and leverage “C” level relationships across industry verticals.
- Manage full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting and qualifying to closure.
- Prepare timely and accurate sales activity reporting and forecasting.
- Develop educational presentations for strategic accounts and ensure closure in record time
- Works to uncover and run sales cycles based opportunities as directed
- Leads efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment within named accounts
- Works to attain various sales objectives related to securing new business opportunities within named customers
- Bachelor of Art, Bachelor of Science or equivalent (MBA is an added advantage)
- 5+ years of experience in marketing or selling ICT solutions, Consultancy and Services
- Proficiency in the use of CRM software (Salesforce or Zoho) is an added advantage.
- Ability to sell and deliver value
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Excellent PowerPoint design and presentation
- Deep understanding of B2B Technology Industry
- Positive attitude, professionalism and personal integrity
- Social Media
- Unconventional; think “outside of the box”
- Bold and articulate
- Proven BDM track record, especially in IT services and Product Development
- Fluent in business and management level English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org