Current Job Vacancies at Decor City Nigeria Limited, 4th December, 2018
Decor City Nigeria Limited is a budding finishing / decorating company, bring ambience and beauty to residential and commercial spaces in Nigeria. We are Nigeria’s No 1 online retailers or wallpapers, 3d wall panels and wall decors to name a few.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Female Sales Representative
- We’re looking for a female sales representative who will present and sell products and services to customers who will include individuals, organizations, businesses or government agencies.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call and sales reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
- Experience in sales.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Job Title: Skilled Artisan
- Job will include, but will not be limited to, interior decor design and installations(wallpaper, 3d wall panel etc)
- These job position is only open to applicants living in the following locations within Lagos state: Yaba, Onike, Abuje Ijesha, Ojuelegba, Abule-Oja, Surulere, Anthony, Somolu, Gbagada, Mushin, Ebute-Metta and environs.
- Applicants should be technically competent.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision, be precision and detail oriented.
- On the job training will be available for successful applicants.
- Additional competences includes, Creative, Expressive, Fresh, Imaginative, Inventive, Innovative, Original, Spontaneous, Stylish
- Applicants are expected to be multi-faceted i.e. can’t be boxed into a single field of expertise.
- They can be excellent artists, painters, interior decorators, home-builders, repairmen, technicians, electricians, plumbers, carpenters, cabinetmakers, construction workers, landscapers, or essentially any occupation that generates something new, different, and unique.
Deadline: 31st December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Note: This job position is only open to applicants living in the following locations within Lagos state: Yaba, Onike, Abuje Ijesha, Ojuelegba, Abule-Oja, Surulere, Anthony, Somolu, Gbagada, Mushin, Ebute-Metta and environs.