GOS Projects Limited – Our Lagos based client is a Real Estate, Property Development and Management Company that develops and manages residential and commercial properties.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- An Administrative Officer (AO) position is required to be filled immediately. The successful AO will serve as the point of contact for all employees, tenants, agents, lawyers, and other clients providing administrative support and solving their queries.
- S/he will undertake administrative jobs such as presenting important and confidential agreements between the company and clients, demonstrating at all times, knowledge about the company’s property portfolios including occupancy status of properties, rental situation in the market, and demand and market rate for the properties.
- S/he will also visit, inspect, and assist with on-going construction site work on buildings and stay up-to-date on progress and status of building construction work.
- B.Sc Degree in Business Administration or Marketing or any other related discipline from a reputable institution, with 3 – 5 years’ work experience ideally in an administrative or related role.
- You will need to also have experience in quality control, have strong email & phone etiquette, and active listening skills.
- The ideal candidate should also have the ability to work without active supervision, be able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- A valid and clean driver’s license is an added advantage.
Our client, a Media Group based in Lagos is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Support Executive
- As the Software Support Executive, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of solutions according to clients need and objectives.
- The ideal candidate will assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed and still adhere to standard company and departmental processes/procedures.
- If you also have at least 3 years experience at Senior Account/Account Executive Level in customer service practices, a good understanding of financial concepts, book keeping processes, and a good knowledge of financial systems such as pastel, Accpac, Quickbooks, sage, SAP or any of the Microsoft dynamics ERP Packages, then this job is for you!
- However, to qualify to apply, you must also have a Bachelor’s degree in any of Social Sciences, while a professional certification is an advantage.
- The post holder will stay current with product information, changes and updates whilst facilitating trainings.
- The post holder is required to have the skills and experience in account management, SQL Knowledge, project management and software implementation.
- Previous work experience with CHASE software is highly desirable.
- In addition, you will be tested on your ability to communicate progress clearly – both verbal and written communication, make presentations, negotiation skills, time management, organizational skills and problem-solving skills.
Deadline: 23rd December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Stating “AO19” as subject (otherwise email will not be opened).
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.