Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- A facility manager is the individual charged with taking care of the day-to-day maintenance, upgrades, and management of these systems. The ideal facility manager may run one or many locations, responsible for ensuring everything to do with the physical infrastructure of the business.
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years experience
- Applicant must reside in within Ikeja, Opebi and its environs (Lagos Mailand)
- B.Sc, HND and equivalent required
- Male applicant preferably
- Applicant must be Fluent communicating in English language
- Ensuring that the facility is operating as it should on a daily basis
- Dealing with emergency issues that arise.
- Formulating plans for the future.
- Creating plans for replacements and repairs.
- Developing and managing vendor contracts.
- Planning for and overseeing major renovations and new construction.
- Supervising the design and upkeep of the facilities’ grounds and landscaping
- Overseeing custodial and security staff
- Plan, organize, manage and supervise the functions and activities of facilities management, engineering, loss prevention, clinical engineering and safety
- Recommend capital and facility update projects to maintain the facility in optimum condition.
- Maintain appropriate records and statistics for administrative and regulatory purposes
- Maintain facilities departments in regulatory survey readiness
Deadline: 21st December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with their valid address and contact numbers included, the subject of your application should be the Job Title.