Konga.com is Nigeria’s largest online marketplace. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of ecommerce and trade in Africa.
We serve an ever expanding customer base, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Performance Analyst
- A Performance Analyst manipulates data using powerful analytical software and applications to prepare reports and evaluate outcomes. Thereafter they prepare reports or give presentations to people, so both communication and the ability to get along with people are important skills for this job. Since data collection is an important aspect of the job, analytical skills are important as well as the ability to meet deadlines. In addition to these general skills, employers are also looking for candidates with the following skills.
- Analyze financial and other data, including revenue, expenditure, and employment reports
- Develop solutions or alternative practices
- Recommend new systems, procedures, or organizational changes
- Make recommendations to management through presentations or written reports
- Confer with managers to ensure changes are working
- Gather and organize information about the problem to be solved or the procedure to be improved
- Strong proficiency with Google Analytics and other digital analytics platforms: instrumenting, administration and analysis
- Detailed understanding of, and practical experience of using different data tools to transform and analyze different data sets
- Experience of discovering and sharing analytical insight with stakeholders with various levels of analytical expertise and at all levels of seniority
- Experience in conversion rate optimization
- Experience of gathering and understanding technical requirements and working with developers to build suitable technical solutions
- Strong proficiency with spreadsheets
- Experience of working in an agile, project-based environment, focused on delivering user needs
- Experience in AB testing/multivariate testing
- Experience of measuring outcomes and ROIs in publishing and transactional environments
- Experience of using digital analytics APIs
- Experience with search engine optimization tools
- An understanding of, and practical experience with data analysis and visualization tools, e.g. Google Refine, Tableau
Job Title: PPC Specialist
- We are searching for a talented, smart, and experienced PPC Specialist to help develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. S/he should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Analyzing trends and making data-driven decisions; Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Creating and planning a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects.
- Analyze websites and document changes required for SEO
- Optimize landing pages for search engine quality score
- Client account management; Relationship building and business development
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Making creative suggestions for advert templates
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies; Evaluate emerging technologies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- HND/B.Sc in Marketing or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Web development experience will be an added advantage
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Job Title: Risk & Compliance Officer
Special Functional Relationships
- Legal, Governance and regulatory (Corporate Strategy, Regulatory engagements, Contracts management);
- Finance and Operations (Monitoring of Budget & Financials, Technology, Business Administration and Customers and Merchants KYC Compliance management, Interim Claim)
- Operations and Technology (KYC Compliance management, and Infrastructure BCP)
- Independent parties employed from time to time to carry out field quality checks.
Objectives Of The Role
- To assist and ensure that the Payments Division is conducting its business in full compliance with all laws and regulations that pertain to its particular industry, as well as professional standards, accepted business practices, and internal policies and standards.
- To assist or manage designated activities and tasks in the Risk & Compliance section which are necessary to meet the Payment Division’s Risk & Compliance objectives and Risk Processes.
- To assist in ensuring that agents, customers, and merchants KYC, business and operational compliances are met and documented, also ensure compliance rules are up to date from time to time as may be required by existing laws and regulatory agencies.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Assist in coordinating changes to Risk Management Framework and Risk Control Profile Register;
- Provide assistance in reviewing Risk Appetite Statements for the Payment Division;
- Work with Legal Officer to ensure compliance obligation register is implemented and changes are upgraded regularly;
- Manage oversight of incident management process and ensure that business are reporting significant risk event to Risk and Compliance Unit. Implement incident monitoring process to ensure business are improving controls around reported risk events;
- Coordinate with the Head of Division to ensure compliance with the Fraud Management Plan;
- Assist Head of Division coordinating responses to compliance and performance audits that are conducted by external auditors;
- Investigate and Coordinate responses to queries and issues, implementing action plans for gaps identified and finalizing reports; and
- Manage and oversee the monitoring of non – financial compliance requirements
- Support the operations unit on the day to day as may be assigned.
- Work in close cooperation with the finance unit (Chief Financial Officer) regarding any compliance financial audits that may be carried out by the unit.
- Follow up with business on action plans for outstanding audit issues. The focus will be at all times be on the desired outcomes – not on the inputs – and it will be as much on the technical aspects on project delivery management.
You are a good fit if you are or possess:
- Passion for technology and process automation
- Ability to work in a fast paced cross functional environment with little or no supervision
- Sound organizational abilities with the capacity to be innovative and think creatively.
- Effective listener and communicator, verbally and in writing to effectively drive change across culturally diverse workforce.
- Self-driven and proactive
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to react quickly, under adverse operating conditions.
- Excellent people skills required in order to influence department and external stakeholders and to deliver results under tight deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Ability to understand complex business and operational processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in internal controls, internal and/or external audit, process improvement
- Good understanding of computer applications, work flows, Microsoft office applications
- Thorough understanding of regulatory and compliance policies and procedures
Job Title: Data Analyst
- We are searching for a talented, smart, passionate and experienced/certified Data Analyst to help analyze and interpret data for business performance across all our Offline Retail chain.
- The Data Analyst will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- S/he should have a strong grasp of data acquisition and management tools and strategies and be able to monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion
- Provide quality assurance of imported data
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Helping develop reports and analysis; Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports
- Evaluating changes and updates to source the Retail Systems
- Training end users on new reports and dashboard
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- First degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Job Title as the subject of the email.