Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, MBA Careers/Placement
Job Code: MBAC18
Main Purpose of Job
- Initiate, design and execute a comprehensive career development programme for MBA student.
- First degree.
- Professional certification/membership e.g.: CIPM, CIPD, SHRM, PHRM, NITAD
- MBA will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years in a HR role at a team leadership/supervisory level.
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Relationship management
- Planning and organizational skills
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Initiate and maintain recruiting relationships with employers across Africa for job and internship opportunities
- Sell, plan and organize the MBA Career Fair.
- Partner with Human Resource practitioners and employer bodies for placement opportunities
- Carry out research on the labor market, Alumni careers, and other career-related research projects.
- Regularly update students with information on changing characteristics of employment in different sectors.
- Plan and oversee the execution of Student-Led Activities (SLA) program
- Prepare yearly employability and secured employment report.
Deadline: 14th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted. LBS offers equal employment opportunity.