Job Vacancies at Peen Nigeria Limited, 11th December, 2018
Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Analyze and prepare reports on budget, revenue and sales
- Conduct market research for new opportunities
- Prepare annual budget and track expenditure
- Respond to clients’ and customers’ inquiries and complaints
- Develop extensive knowledge about business situation
- Develop business proposals for customers
- Negotiate deals with different parties
- Explain about new products to potential customers
- Attend conferences, meetings and events
- Plan and oversee marketing initiatives
- Minimum of HND.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability for good negotiation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible approach to work
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good knowledge of business and market situation
- Leadership skills and ability to work as a team.
Job Title: Marketer
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
- Helps to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company’s marketing and sales teams
- Assigns specific employees to marketing and sales projects or client accounts as needed
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of HND
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
Job Title: Driver
- Shall have in their possession, at all times while on duty, a current driver license.
- Must have a working knowledge of the Vehicle. This includes a thorough knowledge of safety procedures and passenger security.
- Prior to operation of a vehicle, you are required to perform daily inspections and routine maintenance on the vehicle
- Must have good knowledge of Lagos environ.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in driving
- Shall operate the vehicles at all times in a responsible and competent fashion.
- Minimum of SSCE/O’level.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English verbally.
- Must be able to read and understand printed traffic laws and signs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com