Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Analyze and prepare reports on budget, revenue and sales
- Conduct market research for new opportunities
- Prepare annual budget and track expenditure
- Respond to clients’ and customers’ inquiries and complaints
- Develop extensive knowledge about business situation
- Develop business proposals for customers
- Negotiate deals with different parties
- Explain about new products to potential customers
- Attend conferences, meetings and events
- Plan and oversee marketing initiatives
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability for good negotiation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible approach to work
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good knowledge of business and market situation
- Leadership skills and ability to work as a team.
Job Title: Marketer
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
- Helps to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company’s marketing and sales teams
- Assigns specific employees to marketing and sales projects or client accounts as needed
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of HND
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
Job Title: Driver
- Shall have in their possession, at all times while on duty, a current driver license.
- Must have a working knowledge of the Vehicle. This includes a thorough knowledge of safety procedures and passenger security.
- Prior to operation of a vehicle, you are required to perform daily inspections and routine maintenance on the vehicle
- Must have good knowledge of Lagos environ.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in driving
- Shall operate the vehicles at all times in a responsible and competent fashion.
- Minimum of SSCE/O’level.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English verbally.
- Must be able to read and understand printed traffic laws and signs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com