Group – Our client, a multinational FMCG company with presence in West African and many other countries of the world require the service of:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Location: Minna, Niger
Principal Accountability / Overall Responsibilities
- Monitoring of production and packaging activities as per Cgmp norms.
- Preparation, review and implementation of Weekly/Monthly production plan.
- Monitoring of Cgmp Compliance.
- Effective manpower and machine utilization.
- Maintaining Registers.
- Preparation of Daily/Weekly/Monthly statements for production.
- Preparation of product material requisition.
- Preparation and review of training manual.
- Coordination with the supportive depts., to achieve the production targets.
- Monitoring dispensing operations.
- Preparation of daily RM/PM/FG reports.
- Monitoring the production related maintenance activities
- Monitoring the production related projects.
- To take charge in absence of Production Manager.
- Qualification: B.Pharm
- Experience: Post NYSC.
- Possesses basic knowledge of drug manufacturing and GMP
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Driving and achieving Sales and Collections Target
- Managing, training and motivating existing customers to drive revenue growth
- Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales
- Developing new Customers and recruiting Dealers
- Develop efficient and creative sales for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team
- Customer Service and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in cosmetics (Hair)
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business contacts in Onitsha and understanding of FMCG Industry in Nigeria
- Aggressive sales individual
- Must be presentable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV and Cover Letter indicating current and expected salary to: email@example.com using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 10th January, 2019.
Note: Only experienced candidates from a Pharmaceutical production factory with at least one year and leaving in Minna or its Environs will be contacted.