Jobs at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited – Nationwide, 20th Dec.
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria’s leading Children’s book publisher. Its imprint, “Lantern books” is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Posting of invoices and receipts for Regional office
- Posting of expenses payment voucher and expenses journal
- Assisting in disbursement of cheques and cash payments
- Assisting in payment of staff salaries
- Reconciliation of Sales Representatives Accounts and other relevant account
- Checking of sales invoices to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Assisting the financial accountant in accounts reconciliation
- Periodic stocktaking
- Weekly stock report
- HND, B.Sc in Accountancy
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- 28 – 32 years of age
- 3 years of experience
Job Title: Store Officer
- Preparation of weekly operation report
- Assisting reconciliation of stock & periodic stocktaking
- Posting of stock source documents
- Weekly stock report
- Physical stock-taking, valuation and reconciliation with bin card and computer balances
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
- Good knowledge of GP dynamics and RMS.
- HND/B.Sc Accounting and related courses
- 3 years of experience as stock officer/Assistant.
Job Title: Canvasser
- Regular visitation to stores, good communication and cordial relationship with the store management
- Reconciliation with the store representative, to check for the payment due in each store
- Assisting processing and replenishing merchandise, participate in receiving and monitoring stock
- Providing product information and deliver product samples
- Liaising and persuading targeted customer
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Monitor and analyze data market conditions to identify competitive advantages
- Achieve agreed sales, productivity and performance target within a given territory
- Increase the visibility and awareness of the company’s product to maximize sales growth
- Become knowledgeable of the publishing industry and able to communicate it clearly and effective to potential customers
- Promote the company brands to prospective customers
- Ensuring sales of books on each book stand allocated to them
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure adequate information of all products are well disseminated
- Responsible for the restocking of stands
- Proper arrangement and positioning of stands
- Obtaining vital information from customer and communicating to the authority
- Report to the territory supervisor
- Min Required Experience: 2 year(s).
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Positive and outgoing
- Goal oriented and self motivated
- Physical ability to stand and walk for long periods at a time
Deadline: 3rd January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please use the Job Title as the subject of your email