Latest Vacancies at Tenposs Group, 12th December, 2018
Tenposs Group – We’re a company who are passionate about the production/provision of innovative products and services for a global market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product/Business Developer
- To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in search of an experienced product manager to lead our multi-disciplinary development team.
- As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. You’re a highly skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production – from conception through release.
- You may already be a confident leader who has experience guiding cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products that improve consumer experience and grow market share.
Renumeration will be discussed.
Job Title: Business Manager
- We are in search of a highly skilled business manager to join our team and help us continue our tradition of unparalleled [client/customer] and employee satisfaction.
- As an ideal candidate, you have a track record of outstanding managerial experience.
- You’ve previously managed day-to-day operational activities, including production, human resources, and accounting processes.
- You’re a motivated leader who thrives on creating a climate of inclusion, trust, and productivity.
- Ultimately, you’re responsible for continuing the success of our daily business practices – and ushering in a new era of growth at Tenposs Limited.
Salary will be discussed.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Marketing is about understanding people – and building awareness about how our products/services can satisfy their needs.
- We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more.
- Our ideal candidate should have experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team.
- He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities must be internet savvy and have medium level skill in digital marketing, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
- If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
Will be discussed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st December, 2018.