CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Operations Supervisor
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization. Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Coordinates training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the sales organization supported.
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (production, Finance & Logistics) to address key business issues and opportunities. Communicate company Food safety policy, requirements to customers and end users. Ensure outlet conform with food safety requirements, product storage, vehicle/logistics conditions
- Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Working with Finance and Human Resources, aids with sales incentive compensation administration.
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel
- Monitoring of daily and weekly national sales statistics report to the company. Monthly/periodic sales achievement and year-to-date- sales analysis
Job Authority & Qualification
- First degree in relevant field, possession of an MBA will be an added advantage. At least 5-7 years experience as sales operations supervisor in FMCG sector.
- Must have proven experience in planning, executing and delivery of sales strategies, experience with financial management including budget planning and preparation of reports.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications. Can perform effectively under pressure. Knows how to use ERP system, SAP system will be a plus.
Deadline: 14th December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org