Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, a Fashion House, that deal in the sales of Abayas and Turbans, is seeking application from suitable young and dynamic individual who is business oriented, and IT savvy to fill the role below:
Job Title: Business Development Associate
- B.Sc. in Marketing, IT or Accounting
- Should be able to write and respond to emails
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a structured environment
- Ability to develop templates for managing business operations
- A resourceful and a critical thinker
- Must able to work long hours and under pressure
- Must be willing to travel at any time and work on weekends
- She is responsible for managing the flow of communication through the office,
- Handling basic accounting tasks, coordinating the use of office space for meetings and other events.
- Responsible for proofreading documents, working with printers,
- Responding to emails on behalf of the boss
- Be the first point of contact for clients
- Attending meetings on behalf of the boss
- Helping to coordinate and manage events;
- Might help address customer queries and assemble sales materials,
- Provide support to the boss to ensure that office operations run smoothly.
Deadline: 31st January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com