Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Vacancy for a Technical Support Manager
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Manager – Flour Operations
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Responsible for providing appropriate solutions to customers’ challenges at their locations.
- Develop accurate and in-depth understanding of all products in terms of availability, uses, benefits and pricing structure.
- Participate in new and changed product development formulation and specification and field trials.
- Promote FMN’s products and services by attending tradeshows and prospecting new customers.
- Develop a close association and alignment with Bakers’ associations, independent of the Sales team.
- Gather data from Bakers, through the BSOs, and customers on the performance of FMN Flour and those of other competitors.
The Person Must
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Display a high level of assertiveness and professionalism.
- Be analytical, with data mining skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- First degree in any discipline.
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
- 5 – 7 years cognate experience.
- Technical understanding of the Pan Nigerian Flour market and competitive environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply