Job Vacancies at Digiscape Solutions Limited
Job Title: Facility Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Facility Officer is responsible for assuring successful operation and function of building and work equipment in support of its mission.
- The position is responsible for completing and/or overseeing maintenance of all systems for plumbing, electrical, heating ventilation air conditioning, security, telecommunications, sound, lighting, fire safety, digital recording and every work-related equipment.
- Maintains a data base and records of materials (spare parts, ) on-premises in the store.
- Compute figures from records, such as delivery records, purchase invoices to obtain current inventory
- Inspect and vet received materials and supplies for quality and quantity against invoices and requisitions
- Ensure adequate filing of receipt of all items that have been ordered and purchased by the company in conjunction with the Auditor.
- Prepares reports, such as inventory balance, price lists, and shortages.
- Prepares list of depleted items (working with cleaners and drivers) and makes recommendation for purchase
- Assists the HR/admin with the supervision and organization of other office activities (cleaning, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure that all the necessary amenities are functioning at optimal capacity as well as monitoring the switching on and off of all equipment including generators after work hours.
- Create and keep records of servicing of all equipment including machines
- Ensure that there are at least 2 quotes from vendor/suppliers or artisans.
- Create a prompt and effective system for repairs and replacement processes
- Accessibility round the clock and constantly monitoring
- Liase with our service providers (internet)
- Carry out periodic fumigation of the work premises
- Carry out a facility condition assessment of the company buildings to evaluate the level of differed maintenance
- Routine check on the air compressor and electric motor working with workshop machines and pressing irons for Organizations operations
- Work with the Head, HR & Admin to conduct regular assessment of facilities in all locations to determine items that are due for replacement of repairs and initiate appropriate action
- Ensure that company facilities meet environmental, health and security standards and comply with government regulations
- Ensure proper handover of new facilities by the vendors are supported by appropriate documentation such as operation and maintenance documentation, manual, drawings and wiring/cabling schedules, floor plans, furniture layout etc.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- We are looking to fill the role of the Executive Assistant to the Medical Director
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Must have 2 to 3 working experience.
Job Title: Lab Manager
- Provides medical laboratory diagnostic and therapeutic information, products, and services by establishing specimen preparation procedures; developing and implementing analytical procedures; evaluating laboratory information; consulting with pathologists; reporting results according to protocols mandated by the hospital
- Maintains medical laboratory information system by identifying information needs and problems; recommending improvements; establishing priorities; testing; writing user manuals; training employees; maintaining security and confidentiality.
- Several Years relevant experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject should be the role you are applying for.