Job Vacancies at Norrenberger Financial Group, 30th Jan., 2019
Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand and Corporate Communication Personnel
- A Brand and Communications Personnel is responsible for managing all internal and external communications for the company ensuring its messages are consistent.
- Developing an integrated branding and communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, Marketing and Online.
- Implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organisation.
- Developing relationships with key media outlets to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline.
- Writing press releases for local and national media.
- Monitoring press stories relating to the company and its brand and maximizing opportunities for positive PR and playing down any negative PR.
- Collating and analyzing current communications and messages and ensuring consistency.
- Developing and leading the company’s internal communication strategy.
- Initiating and Executing Internal and External events on behalf of the company
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 4 years post qualification experience as a brand and communications personnel.
- Highly articulate individual with excellent written communications and presentation skills are essential.
- A proven ability to lead communications strategies in other organisations.
- Inter-Personal Relations.
Job Title: Financial Controller
- The Financial Controller will perform all duties that are necessary and reasonably attached to the Financial Controller position and the fulfilment of its responsibilities.
- Developing financial strategy, including risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting
- High-level financial reporting and analysis
- Regular budget consolidation Cash flow management
- Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business
- Stakeholder management
- Debt management and collection
- Preparing company tax
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
- Developing financial reviews and providing investment advice
- Payroll processing
- Working closely with management or executive teams to share reports and analysis findings
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field. Master’s degree in Accounting or a Business discipline is advantageous.
- Professional accounting qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA.
- 4- 8 years of progressive finance and accounting experience
- Financial service background is preferred
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 13th February, 2019.