Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Officer (I.T)
- Website development skills
- Assist personnel with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone
- Assist employees with computer problems and answer their questions
- Conduct daily network backup operations
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in computer networks and systems maintenance
- 2+ years’ experience on current network operating systems
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations
- Understanding of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required
- Candidates should reside around Yaba, Ebute Meta, Shomolu, Mushin, Surulere axis.
Job Title: Hotel Receptionist
- Greet hotel guests; answer any questions or concerns
- Provide an outstanding guest experience
- Maintain an orderly front desk
- Operate computer programs and multi-line phone systems
- Maintain guest records and book reservations
- Complete basic cashier and bookkeeping responsibilities
- Contact necessary staff to solve problems when challenges arise, ensuring guest comfort
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Significant work experience handling guest service responsibilities, preferably in a hotel/reception setting
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and all other relevant computer programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent in English
- Proactive approach to dealing with issues that may arise
- Highly organized, able to multitask and prioritize and work under pressure
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidate must have at least minimum of HND/B.Sc in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Candidate must be above 22 years of age.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: email@example.com
Note: Candidates should reside around Yaba, Surulere, Onipanu/Palmgrove, Shomolu/Bariga, Ebute Meta Axis.