Libra Motors Limited, is a transport organization with specialization in people and material movement across several defined routes. Established in 2003 and still growing stronger, we enjoy conveying and delivering on service excellence while developing on more efficient processes through our highly trained professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representatives – CSR
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) Job Summary
- We are looking for a Customer Service Officer with superior communication skills and a great work ethic to join our team
- As the Customer Service Officer, you will work directly with customers to meet their needs, answer their questions and provide support
- The person in this role must also be a keen note-taker who is adaptable and optimistic.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in either of these disciplines: Marketing, Psychology, Sociology
- Professional membership of Chartered institute of customer relationship management shall be an added advantage.
- Preferable Female applicants
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 1st February, 2019.