Nigerian Breweries Plc – We are the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about winning with Nigeria and marketing high quality brands.
We are currently inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract & Litigation Manager
Reference Code: CLM/JAN/2019
- The Contract & Litigation Manager, will support the Legal Department in ensuring that the relevant and respective internal stakeholders are given proper legal guidance on all matters affecting the Company thereby avoiding/reducing the risk of potential liability and/or disruption to the Company’s operations.
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Mathematics and English Language obtained at one sitting.
- Minimum of 2nd class (upper division) Bachelor’s Degree qualification, in Law (LL.B (Hons.).
- LLM and/or ICSA qualification would be an added advantage.
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- Certificate of Call to the Nigerian Bar (BL).
- Minimum of 3 years’ Post-Call experience in a law firm.
- Experience in litigation/dispute resolution, contract review and drafting, conveyance and other real property practice.
- Legal Research.
- Corporate/Commercial law and practice.
- Legal Drafting and Interpretation.
- Good handling of basic Microsoft Office tools.
- Leadership capabilities and ability to communicate effectively, including excellent report writing skills.
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships.
- Good handling of Microsoft Office tools.
- Languages: Fluent English, needed for interaction (reading, written and spoken).
- Contract Review, Issuance & Management.
- Legal Support.
- Real Property Management.
- Dispute Management and Resolution.
The position offers good career opportunities, competitive salary and other remuneration packages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 24th January, 2019.