Recent Job Vacancies at Beebeejump International
Beebeejump is a company specializing in providing independent solar energy solutions and developing and manufacturing. Meet the needs of different income households and businesses, such as lighting, entertainment, etc.And through the Pay as you go, to help users improve the quality of life, optimize productivity, and Enjoy life with electricity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shop Manager
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand shop traffic and optimize profitability
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding office condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
- Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance
- Additional shop manager duties as needed
- B.Sc/ HND from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 5years proven Sales Experience
- Experience managing a sales team of at least 20 employees, assessing and building a high-performing, driven team of inside sales reps.
- Experience in marketing or selling of solar products will be an added advantage
- Must be residing in Abeokuta Ogun State
Job Title: Warehouse Worker
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- SSCE/OND/HND/B.Sc from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 2 years Store/warehouse Experience
- Must be Residing in Abeokuta Ogun State
The position offer very attractive and competitive remuneration package and benefits.
Deadline: 2nd February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications to: email@example.com Interested candidates should quote the position as the subject of their email. Curriculum Vitae (CV’s) are to be sent as a word document or PDF using their first and last names as the file name.