Transcriber Job at Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria, 31st January, 2019
Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria is a new five-year, USAID-funded project. The goal of Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria is to increase the practice of 17 priority individual and household level behaviors and five provider targeted behaviors in the areas of malaria; maternal, newborn, child health and nutrition; family planning and reproductive health (RH); and tuberculosis, while increasing the capacity of national and sub-national entities to coordinate and oversee quality SBC programming. Implementation will vary by health area across eleven states.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transcriber
The project seeks transcribers to carry out the following tasks:
- Listen to interview recordings of about 6 to 7 hours from health facility clients and providers
- Transcribe the recordings verbatim
- Type and edit transcripts
- Submit transcripts in English language
- Previous experience of transcription
- Owns a functional laptop
- Resides in Abuja.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Health, Social Sciences or Humanities
- Speaks and understands the local Hausa language/dialect fluently
- Able to write very well in English language
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Application and CV as one PDF document to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be: Transcribers – Abuja.
Application Deadline 8th February, 2019.
- Applicants must state how they fit the selection criteria in their application letter.
- Only shortlisted candidates based in Abuja will be contacted.