Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are bringing our now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through its chain and network of restaurants, bakeries and other catering facilities.
We are proud to own and operate one of Africa’s best restaurant and bakery chains and we pride ourselves on our ability to consistently deliver original food and service solutions whether in workplaces, schools and colleges, hospitals, joining even remote sites and different cultural environments using our team of young seasoned professionals and an entire workforce with a passion to deliver nothing but the best to every customer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We’re looking for someone who networks, makes connections, builds relationships, and pursues opportunities.
- You will lead our efforts to generate revenue with new clients by developing disciplined new catering businesses in Oil and Gas.
- You will research industry segments and company profiles, follow up on bidding and trade journal leads and opportunities, and coordinate with brand marketing for the pursuit of other targets.
- The ideal candidate will be focused, have good connections in Oil & Gas have strong communication skills, and have the ability to think strategically.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years’ equivalent experience
- Prior industry-related business development experience
- Develop strategies and business plans for meeting growth and revenue milestones
- Create scalable programs for onboarding new partners/clients
- Prepare specific client pitch materials, including RFP responses
- Enable partner success through relationship management, cross-functional planning, and analytical insights and support
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 13th February, 2019.