Current Vacancies at Springhub Nigeria Limited, 24th Feb., 2019
Springhub is a maritime and logistic organization that deals with different kinds of business management and human resources, we do shipping, booking and building human on capacity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Executive Assistant
- We are looking for a responsible Senior Executive Assistant to support our senior managers in a timely and professional manner. You will provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance to top-level executives.
- The Senior Executive Assistant’s main duties include scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and organizing daily calendars. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. Our ideal candidate also has previous experience as an Executive Assistant and is familiar with office management technologies.
- Ultimately, you should be able to identify and address the needs of senior managers and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company’s workflow runs smoothly.
- Coordinate daily calendars of senior managers
- Manage phone calls and emails Plan appointments and events for the company
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients
- Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Make travel arrangements
- Respond promptly to managers’ queries
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Review and recommend changes to our company policies.
- Proven work experience as a Senior Executive Assistant, Executive Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Solid experience with office management systems, and MS Office
- Experience using office equipment, including printers and fax machines
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- High school degree; additional qualifications as Personal Assistance.
- Candidate should have at least minimum of HND/BSc and any related qualification.
Job Title: HR Manager
- We are looking for an HR manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
- An HR manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your HR manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management.
- The job of HR manager is important to business success. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives.
- Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete HR manager job description and specification good communication services RESPONSIBILITY
- Oversee and maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues, Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- experience with human resources metrics ,People oriented and results driven
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive.
Deadline: 29th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org