Fresh Vacancies at UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy
UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy was established in 2007 and it launched the School Based Project for secondary schools in 2009 with the objective of developing Nigerian youths in the use, support and maintenance of Information Technology. UNITeS CISCO has highly motivated and qualified staff who passionately drive the ICT development in Nigeria through our projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Chartered Accountant an an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Candidate should possess relevant qualification
- Must have 3-4 years experience
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- Develop processes to maximize integration efficiency, provide excellent clients’ support and escalate feedback to necessary stakeholders on a monthly basis
- Generate ideas and strategies to increase ongoing projects on a monthly basis
- Identify and attend key conferences/meetings where potential partners and important contacts are present to establish contracts/business relationships (both public and private sector) when necessary.
- Develop, negotiate and close strategic agreement with major external partners.
- Assist with the development of strategies and advise on improvement of specific interest, also, work with your team on solution definition, knowledge transfer, change management and process re-engineering.
- Work cross functionally with other internal departments and team members to ensure partners’ needs are met.
- Work with the client to understand business objectives/workflow in order to achieve objectives.
- Properly document all communication with partners and share internal reports with GM weekly.
- Communicate project feedback to the team.
- Generating your own leads from a number of sources (i.e. internet, networking, referrals, trade fairs etc).
- Analysis on partnerships KPIs.
- 3-4 years experience
Job Title: Technical Officer
- Assist in all technical related issues in the organization.
- 3-4 years experience.
Job Title: Project Supports Officer
- Every project is different and therefore your duties will change accordingly. However, you will be responsible for monitoring project schedules and budgets, preparing progress reports, and liaising with key stakeholders.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project
- Event management – organization of biannual Executive Management, Team meetings, quarterly meetings, volunteering events, off-sites, dinners, etc.
- Play a key role in creating and building presentations for the wider team including PowerPoint slides, preparing and integrating financial data into presentations, incorporating multi-media materials (video, music, web content etc).
- Build relationships within and outside the company (company’s clients, contractors and school administrators.
- Expense management duties, which include submitting budget reports in a timely manner
- Aggressively improve the company`s online presence through all available options
- Stimulate internal and external awareness of the happenings within the company.
- Support the team in launching social media campaign; Facebook, twitter, instagram, etc.
- Facilitate better coverage of all events and activities, both online and on traditional media.
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires, surveys and focus groups.
- Sustaining rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Weekly situation report of unit’s activities.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by Management.
- 3-4 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th February, 2019.