Cisco – The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services.
As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Job Id: 1250060
Job Type: Professional
What You’ll Do
- Develops and executes sales strategies and tactics that maximise Cisco opportunity within the customer environment.
- Ensures a high degree of Customer satisfaction with Cisco products and services
- Applies knowledge/skill to a range of activities; acts as a source of expertise for others in assigned segments.
- Proactively acts to understand client needs and identity solutions to non-standard tasks.
- Actively creates business opportunities to build qualified funnel
- Works independently to meet agreed targets
- Develops sales plans for own accounts in line with company strategy,
- Influence management to achieve their sales goals
- Along with sales planning, this position is responsible for accurate forecasting.
- Direct customer contact comprises a major portion of this role
- Presents and leads customer’s in discussions to advance the sales process.
- Defines, communicates and implements the Go to Market strategy for allocated segment – ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in marketplace.
- Builds executive relationships within the Customers portfolio – articulates Cisco product and business strategies, creates the demand and leads customer discussions to advance the sales process.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online