Job For Sales/Marketing Executive at Tros Technologies
Tros Technologies Limited offers IT consultancy and services such as software development and systems integration to various business segments across industries. Through excellent technical capabilities, the company delivers end-to-end technology-led business solutions to its clients. This enables the clients to not just to gain high efficiency levels in their respective business processes but also garner the much-needed competitive edge over peers in the market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Executive
Reports directly to: The Sales Manager
- We need Marketing/Sales representatives to join our team in other to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s IT products and/or related services.
- Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates the company’s IT products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Details of Function
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s IT products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Must be result-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
- Must possess a minimum of Two years direct sales experience in the IT managed service industry/related is prefered .
- A university degree in Information Technology, Marketing or Business Studies/related degree is preferred
- Demonstrate aptitude for problem-solving;
- Demonstrate ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 25th March, 2019.