Job Vacancies at Great Maris Academy, 7th Feb, 2019
Great Maris Academy is an educational institution that operates nursery and primary school.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
- As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
- You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Must reside in Lagos
- Minimum of OND/HND qualification
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
Job Title: School Counselor
- We are looking for a professional School Counselor to help students prepare for academic achievement, ensure career readiness and develop personal or social competencies through a comprehensive, preventive and developmental counseling program
- The goal is to ensure that students will become productive and well-adjusted adults.
- Guide the development and implement a competitive school counseling program that focuses on and promotes students’ success
- Value and respond to the diversity and individual differences of students
- Ensure equitable access to opportunities and rigorous curriculum for all students
- Provide direct support services through structured conventions
- Evaluate areas of strength and advocate students
- Provide group or individual responsive services
- Collaborate and consult with parents, teachers, community organisations and other stakeholders
- Perform assessments, interpret tests and study student records
- Gather and analyse data to measure results
- Complete regular reports on progress
- Bachelor’s Degree in Guidance Counselling or relevant field
- Proven working experience in school counselling
- Integrity and professionalism
- Advocacy skills
- Ability to respond effectively to the needs of a diverse student pool
- Working knowledge of various counselling models, practices and resources
- Engaging interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
- Ability to collect and analyse data
- Computer literacy
- Sound judgement and emotional intelligence
- Must be a resident of Lagos State.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 6th March, 2019.