VIP Express Tourism Limited focuses specifically on quality family vacations as we value the strong bond of families. By offering these quality vacation accommodation services VIP Express Tourism Limited is contributing to strengthening these bonds between families, reduce stress from the everyday rigours of life and improve longevity. Our services are designed to appeal to every generation from children to grandparents, offering a mix of rest and adventure to the whole family.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
- Engages in field surveying for prospective client to the company.
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure.
- Answers questions and makes proper enquiry for clients.
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources.
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market.
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly.
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market fit for the company prospective client.
- Makes product appeal to the target market.
- Trains other sales people in the art of selling.
- Ensures that you meet target during a given period.
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product.
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines.
- Engage in regular travelling activities for field marketing purposes.
- All applicants Must reside in Lagos only.
- All applicants Must have a minimum of SSCE qualification.
- All applicants Must be males.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, creativity, courteous, ability to target market analysis, presentation skills, persistent and flexible.
Job Title: Telemarketing Executive
- Advises present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls on a rotating basis; operating telephone equipment, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influences customers to attend presentation by effective tele-sales calls.
- Documents transactions by completing forms and record logs.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Keeps equipment operational by following company instructions and established procedures; notifying team leaders.
- Maintains company standards by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Ability to meet set targets to prospective client while making tele-sales calls.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to work with other staff in achieving set goals and targets.
- All applicants must reside in Lagos.
- All applicants must have a minimum of SSCE qualification.
- Only Females between the ages of 24-40 years of age can apply.
- Good Communication Skills, Persuasion, Telephone Sales, Customer Focus, Data Entry Skills, Closing Skills, Telephone Skills, Organization, Energy Level, Persistence, Product Knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating boldly on the email as applying for “add Job Title”
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.
Note: Candidates must meet all the above criteria in order to be contacted.