Job Vacancies at XNet Security Technologies Limited, 19th February 2019
XNet Security Technologies Limited – We are an innovative & dynamic company that evolved from a team of dedicated professionals based in Europe and Nigeria. Established since 2003, we are currently Nigeria’s largest vehicle tracking company, with over 50 fully qualified installation and recovery engineers nationwide.
We are committed to providing best of breed high technology solutions in asset security and management to ensure that our clients’ assets have over 95% chance of recovery when stolen. We do this by pulling together cutting edge telematics technology to deliver robust and reliable solutions for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Vehicle Installation Engineer (VIE)
Locations: Lagos, Enugu
Reporting to: Head, vehicle Installation Team (HVIT)
- In this role, as an installation Engineer, you will be responsible for the installation of high quality vehicle tracking units and vehicle speed limiter devices (VESL) within given time scales both in commercial and domestic sites across Lagos and its environs
- You will also respond to service calls to diagnose faults and attend to other similar functions as may be considered necessary by your supervisors.
- Installation of electrical communications equipment associated with land based vehicles, vehicle tracking systems and speed limiter devices
- Install equipment and run tests to make sure everything is in full working order
- Complete installation work to time scale in accordance with company procedures, and maintain accurate records of all installations done
- Use the appropriate tools and equipment to perform the installation
- Ensure all work is carried out effectively and to specification in order to meet and exceed customer’s expectations
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with company Health & Safety regulations
- Maintain an awareness of company Quality Assurance requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A proven background as an Electrical/Electronics, Communications or Mechanical Engineer. Persons with qualifications in a similar field fitting systems including satellite navigation and telematic systems are also qualified to apply
- Fair knowledge of electrical security systems of vehicles or in servicing and installing electronic equipment in the automotive industry
- Sufficient IT knowledge with a strong technical background
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Possession of Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a Flexible approach to work
- Applicants must possess the ability to work extensively under pressure and still remain calm and focused
- A Minimum of 2 years cognate experience and on good track record
- The ideal candidate must be resident in Ibadan or its environs and must be highly motivated and willing to travel
- Possession of sound skills in vehicle security systems installation within a vehicle tracking industry or other vehicle communications background will be an added advantage
- N50,000 – N60,000.
- The role comes with competitive salaries, installation bonuses and other expected benefits associated with working with a long established and professional company.
- All applications MUST be accompanied by a Cover Letter (attached or pasted on the main body of the email) and a recently passport photograph
- Candidates are also advised to save their CVs in their own real names not abbreviations
- Failure to adhere to this will lead to automatic disqualification
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Lagos (Ref. No: SELG/0029), Port Harcourt (Ref. No: SEPH/0026), Abeokuta (Ref. No: SEAB/0027)
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the sales personnel will undertake a wide range of tasks including:
- Selling of highly intelligent vehicle tracking solutions and speed limiter devices in their designated locations
- Demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features of products to potential customers
- Developing relationships and cultivating buyers
- Closing sales
- Liaise with potential customers for new business deals
- Provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Record sales and send copies to the sales office
- Review own sales performance from time to time
- Minimum of BSc/HND in Marketing, Humanities, Social Sciences or any other management discipline
- Excellent written and oral English skills and the ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar position
- Applicants must possess sufficient IT knowledge and should not be more than 30 years old
- Sales experience within a vehicular tracking, IT or logistics environment will be an added advantage
The ideal candidates:
- Must be young and energetic
- Must be resident in Lagos, having grown up in Lagos
- Must be of extremely high integrity, confident, corporate appearance and motivated for the job
- Must be high calibre graduate with exceptional sales development skills and strategies to excel in a very competitive market.
- Salary Range: N50, 000 – N60,000 Monthly
- The role comes with competitive salaries, sales based commissions and other expected benefits associated with working with a long established and professional company.
- When applying, please include a covering e-mail detailing why you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role
- You are also advised to save your CV in your own real name(s) not abbreviation(s), code or nickname
- Any application with incorrect subject or in which the attached documents are coded will be disqualified immediately
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Role and location as the subject of your e-mails (e.g. VIE_Lagos or Sales Executive – Port Harcourt)
Application Deadline 1st March, 2019.