Job Vacancy for Installation Engineer at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Installation Engineer
- Reviewing/commenting based on his own experience the installation procedures proposed by Contractor and make sure they suit EGINA Specifications and are in accordance with the installation scope.
- Checking that Engineering / Qualification / Procurement activities related to installation are performed in line with TOTAL General Specifications and issue proper derogations, if required.
- Checking that for all installation activities all documentation is reviewed as required by certification/classification and Marine Warranty Surveyor entities and reporting any shortcomings.
- On call-out, participating to all testing/trials organised by UFR or other packages that might impact and/or validate installation engineering and installation procedures.
- Liaising with Company Specialist Engineers when required and ensure Specialists recommendations are properly addressed in the final procedures.
- Preparing back-up documentation and justification to assist the Installation Lead in responding to the UFR Contractor technical queries when applicable
- Identifying main shortcomings in the proposed procedures, mainly with regard to safety and Company specifications.
- Liaising with Contractor Installation Engineering for particular issues and participate in installation / operations meetings.
- Reviewing of relevant Engineering / Qualification / Procurement and VENDOR documentation dealing with installation and issued by UFR Contractors and other Interface CONTRACTORs.
- Providing any installation input for the above during preparation works.
- Liaising with the Installation Leader and all System Leaders for all system related installation matters as necessary to resolve installation related issues.
- Reviewing all installation interface documentation dealing with drilling, SPS and FPSO packages.
- Providing all technical information/ required by Interfaces and related to Installation work
- Making sure that such informations are properly understood by other interface parties.
- Assisting the interface engineers in all technical issues related to installation and attending installation tests/trials either organised by UFR or by other Egina packages
- Preparing technical documentation for interface with FPSO, OLT & SPS contractors to make sure that technical issues are correctly identified by all parties,
- Supervising Contractor’s preparations of the offshore campaign in close liaison with the Installation Lead and the HSE Leader including participation, inspection and vetting activities of marine vessels.
- Following installation tasks and making sure the installation procedures are duly enforced by UFR Contractor during the course of the installation.
- Reporting to the Installation Lead and the Installation manager about all technical issues that require to be specifically addressed in documentation review or during installation and mobilization progress meetings.
- When instructed, supervising related offshore construction activities; including pre-commissioning activities and preparing associated reporting to his Hierarchy.
- Supplying verified information to the reporting system that allows full tracking of installation events either to be used for reporting issue or for mitigation of future change order.
- Working in cooperation and getting assistance from dedicated Team specialists (such as material & welding, corrosion & coating, etc …), Marine/Logistic or Specialists (DEV/TEC), or third parties, if required, for specific topics.
- Providing inputs to contract correspondence, as necessary and issuing reports and presentations as necessary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online