Latest Vacancies at Mindas Nigeria Limited, 5th Feb., 2019
Mindas Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
- We are looking for a Financial Analyst to provide accurate and data based information on company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity
- You will research and analyze financial information to help company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analyst
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- B.S Degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- Proven working experience as a finance analyst
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments
- Candidates must be based in Lagos.
Job Title: Business Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Business Manager to lead and oversee the work of employees in our company
- You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future
- The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
- B.Sc/B.A in Business Management or relevant field; M.Sc/M.A will be a plus
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
- Candidates must be based in Lagos.
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
- We are looking for a reliable Maintenance Manager to oversee all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the company’s facilities.
- You will be the one to ensure that your colleagues have the best physical resources available to complete their duties according to budget.
- The goal is to ensure the company facilities are well-cared for and adequate to support the company’s business operations.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff (custodians, janitors etc.)
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities.
- Proven experience as maintenance manager or other managerial role
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Degree from a vocational school or BSc/BA in Business Administration or Facility Management will be an advantage
- Valid Certified Maintenance Manager (CMM) will be a plus
Job Title: Account Manager
- We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. His/Her role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Prepare reports on account status
- NB: This position may require occasional travel.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Candidates must be based in Lagos
Job Title: Service Sales Representative
- We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply mananeeds
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed gement with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Candidates must be based in Lagos
Deadline: 8th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.