Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
Our client, a 5-Star Lounge and Entertainment centre in Lekki Phase 1 is recruiting currently suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Hostess
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards
- Coordinate the seating arrangements of guests at events.
- Move and arrange tables, chairs, and settings and organize seating for groups with special requirements.
- Ensuring menus are set on all tables at the events.
- Maintain high level of hygiene at event places.
- Presentable (Up to 5.9ft in height)
- Good Dress Sense and Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Minimum of O’ Level
- Must have relevant experience as a Hostess in the Hospitality Industry.
Deadline: Wednesday, 20th February, 2019.
Wednesday, 20th February, 2019; 10AM.
Our client, a highly rated lounge and entertainment centre in Lekki, Lagos is recruiting currently suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Waiter
- Must be a Male
- Have a Secondary School Certificate or an OND.
- Must have relevant experience as a Waiter.
Deadline:1st March, 2019.
1st March, 2019, by 9am.
Job Title: Project Manager (SAP)
- We are currently running an ongoing project with our partners for the United Nations and we are in need of a SAP Project Manager for Nigeria.
- Manages a project or group of projects on a day-to-day basis from start-up to closing, on behalf of the corresponding project board within specified scope, budget, quality, and timeline tolerances to deliver the required products.
- Liaises throughout the project with the project board and project assurance.
- Responsible for the project support function.
- Manages project risks and quality registers.
- Perform risk management and assessment to contain project risks within established tolerances.
- Prepares and monitors the implementation of the project communication plan.
- Prepares all relevant reports, including regular and exceptions reports and submits them for approval by the project board.
- Use appropriate governance mechanisms to manage changes in project scope, schedule, costs, and quality.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget; escalates exceptions on a timely basis to allow for the implementation of corrective actions.
- Use appropriate governance to manage changes in project scope, schedule quality and costs.
- Manage relationship with the client, the supplier, the project board, the project team, and all relevant stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in managing large scale, multi-country implementation, and deployment of SAP-based solutions.
- Prince 2 or PMP Certification Required.
- Experience working with senior business stakeholders and clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent client orientation skills.
- Extensive experience in managing project plans in MS Project.
- Experience in managing international public-sector projects preferred.
Deadline: Friday, 22nd March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualifed candidates should:
Click here to apply online
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should come with their CV for a walk-in interview at:
3rd Floor, 256 Muritala Muhammed Way,
Alagomeji (By AP Club Bus Stop),
Yaba – Lagos State.
- Dress Code – Formal
- Only those who with required experience will be considered.
- Ask for Mr. Nnamdi (Recruitment team).
- Please note that this role is for experienced people in the hospitality industry.