Filmhouse Cinemas Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise are in the areas of; Cinema operation: we Manage sites; Own sites, Consultancy for cinema development: Design; Fit-out; Cinema project management, Film Distribution: Rights Aquisition; Booking into cinemas; content development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Part-Time Team Member
- This job is suited for students and young people looking for a fun and interesting job in the entertainment industry. A maximum work hours of 5 hours a day, provides flexibility for the right candidates.
- The sucessful candidate will be responsible for enhancing the cinema experience for all guests by contributing to the smooth running of the cinemas in a friendly and efficient manner.
Qualification and Experience
- The right candidate must have a minimum of OND from a recognized institution.
- Excellent customer management skill.
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-task and adapt to varying situations.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
Include the following and other duties as may be assigned:
- Selling box office tickets, responding to queries reservations and sales.
- Participating in briefings and other meetings as requested by the cinema manager.
- Attending and participating in training sessions as required by managers and HR.
- Contributing to increased concession revenues.
- Monitoring and maintaining cash flow, ensuring that there are no shortages.
- Ensuring that guests are well guided to entrance and exit into the cinema.
- Monitoring and maintaining guest flow, ensuring that there are no obstructions to guest cinematic experience.
- Responsible for the arrangement and cleaning of designated areas.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 1st March, 2019.