Sales Consultant Job Vacancy at BitPesa, 7th February, 2019
BitPesa is a pan-African platform redefining how businesses make payments to and from sub-Saharan Africa. Focused on using cutting-edge blockchain technology to increase efficiency across markets, BitPesa opens corridors for business payments and trade between Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Consultant
- As the Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for generating, qualifying and closing sales leads in Nigeria (Abuja and Kano region primarily) for BitPesa’s cross-border payments service.
- As the target market is mid-large corporate clients, you must bring a high-value network of key decision-makers in mid-large businesses to this opportunity. This presents an exciting way to get involved, earn additional income and help take Africa’s leading digital FX company to the next level.
- We’re looking for someone who is comfortable in a dynamic, growing startup, and equally comfortable networking with Executives and analysing sales metrics.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, presentation, and listening skills;
- Creative problem solver with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance;
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise immediate, short-term goals and simultaneously focus on strategic, long-term goals;
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Google Suite Tools skills along with the willingness and ability to become familiar with company-specific sales tools/software;
- Passionate about our mission to redefine how businesses make payments to and from Africa;
- Willingness to be based in Abuja and extensively travel within Nigeria;
- University Degree.
- Seasoned professional with 5 years experience in sales and marketing or financial services, ideally in payments/money transfer or mobile money in West Africa;
- Previous experience in successfully scaling business for payment companies in Nigeria is a plus;
- Large network of local decision-makers within potential corporate clients;
- Proven track record of developing and closing complex sales deals from the ground up;
- Fluent or working knowledge of English and Hausa required;
- Effectively liaise with internal and external stakeholders when required, to move deals forward in the sales process (working with Compliance, Finance, or Product);
- Set an example of leadership, disciplined work, and cooperative team culture.
- Source, qualify and close sales leads that satisfy internal criteria;
- Create and execute a sales plan including but not limited to outlining a list of prospective clients and 12-18 month sales projections;
- Adhere to the sales process set out by the company to acquire clients;
- Ensure that new clients are won and trade large volumes consistently ( > $1million each per month) at profitable rates,
- Calculate ROI on acquired clients to measure the success of the sale;
- Actively participate in weekly meetings, providing updates and comprehensive weekly/monthly reports of sales activities and results to key internal stakeholders.
- Develop quarterly, monthly, and weekly plans with specific, measurable goals;
- Hold meetings with potential clients following the sales process set internally;
- Keep sales tools up to date regularly to clearly identify status and success during sales process;
- Collect data from potential clients and coordinate with internal teams to complete each sale;
- Flawlessly execute trade requests from new clients and ensure thorough hand-off is completed to the Account Management Team for repeat clients;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply