Sales Manager Job in an Indigenous Fashion Company in Lagos
Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, a reputable indigenous fashion brand is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
- We are looking to hire a sales/business manager.
- Proven integrity
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a deep desire to work in the fashion industry
- Confident and pleasant
- Focused and not fussy.
- Familiarity with financial and customer service principles
- Problem-solving attitude
- Not older than 30
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
Shall include but shall not be limited to the following:
- Serving or supervising existing accounts, including social accounts, obtaining orders, and establishes new accounts and clientele by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements. Preparing and coordinating events.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Adjusting content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or sales factors.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and sales promotions or collaborations; developing and executing field sales action plans.
- Providing digital and written content.
- Representing company at fashion, and fashion-related events.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing customer-service standards; resolving problems, identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements.
- Focusing sales efforts by studying existing and potential customers.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommending changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to the director or any authorized representatives of company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com