Vacancy for Executive Assistant/Office Manager in an Aerospace Industry
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, an international pioneer in the aerospace industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant/Office Manager
- Diary management
- Prepare relevant logistics for the team (travel, post, doc distribution).
- Handle office administrative duties (telephone, time management, meeting/event administration, organization of reception of visiting teams and delegations).
- Drafting of letters, memos, reports etc.
- Perform wide variety of administrative support activities, which require the handling of business-sensitive and confidential information.
Office Equipment and Logistics:
- Manage the office daily activities.
- Prepare timely administrative reports, which include situational report, monthly, quarterly and end of the year report with the aim to meet organization’s goals and improve where necessary.
- Coordinate inventory orders and supervise purchase of office administrative supplies; liaise with suppliers and maintain excellent professional relationships externally.
- Review and respond to emails and phone calls from other key management personnel as required, using discretion and judgment in gathering and conveying pertinent information in a timely manner.
- Responsible for planning, organizing and managing events
- Liaise with IM for installation, maintenance and replacement/repair as necessary of IT equipment, systems and IT security, manage external logistics providers.
- Provide monthly personnel data update via EEDB.
- Liaise with the HR manager on payroll and general office operations.
- Point of Contact and interface for Finance,
- Liaise with both local/european finance team, accounting and treasury colleagues to support financial compliant operations.
- Implement and safeguard finance processes.
- Responsible for all security matters at site.
- Security budget, local crisis management & enterprise risk management.
- Establish and maintain the local site security plan, assess and manage all security risks.
- Implement and control site security procedures.
- Centralize all security-related actions, manage security services contractors & security equipment.
- Responsible for the awareness of employees at site.
- Responsible for the information exchange & reporting to TZS and focal point for the local authorities concerning all security matters.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants, however, only those selected will be contacted.