Tansian University, Umunya – Licensed by the Federal Government under the close supervision of the National Universities Commission (NUC) on May 17th, 2007, Tansian University is determined to actualize its vision of being a dynamic institution with the noble philosophy of inculcating sound, high quality education, without compromising any moral issue.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Registrar
- The candidate(s) for the position must possess a good degree from a recognized University.
- He/She must be Computer Literate and ICT complaint.
- Possession of additional qualifications and membership of recognized professional bodies will be an advantage.
- Candidate(s) for the position of Registrar should be of good health and pleasant disposition.
- He/She must possess the qualities of sound judgement, dependability and unquestionable integrity.
- The candidate(s) for the position of Registrar must have had at leasr Fifteen (15) years post-qualification cognate experience in a University where he/she must have served at the administrative level.
- He/She must possess adequate leadership experience.
- He/She must fully understand the complexity of University system and must be able to effectively Utilize its human resources to attain a world class administrative system.
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of University. He/She will be responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administration virtue of the Office, the Secretary to the Governing Council, the Senate, the Congregation and the Convocation of the University.
- He/She shall, in Chancellor or the Governing Council. The Registrar is a Principal Officer of the University.
Salary and Other Conditions
The salaries and conditions will be as applicable to Registrars in other private universities.
Deadline: 29th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit Ten (10) copies of an Application accompanied by a Vision and Mission Statement for the development of the University.
Among others, the Candidate’s CV should give the following details
- Full name
- Place and Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Name and age of Children (if any)
- State and LGA of Origin
- Permanent Contact Address
- E-mail Address
- Cell Phone No.
- Educational Background/Membership of Professional Associations
- NYSC Certificate
- Statement of Experience including details of former and present post clearly indicating career progression
- List of Publications (if any)
- Other activities outside current employment
- The names and address of three referees and Candidates should request their referees to submit confidential report on them to the University.
Application are to be submitted to:
Office of the Chancellor
Tansian University, Umunya
P.M.B. 0006, Umunya,
Applicants in view of limited response time are advised to send soft copies of their Application documents as listed above to: email@example.com
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be responded to.