Vacancy for UI/UX Design Intern at Koye-Kairos Multimedia Limited
Koye-Kairos Multimedia Limited is an upstream and downstream digital product management company; focused on product development, marketing and management solutions. We offer a range of world class solutions for businesses across sectors; delivering digital transformation as a service and excellent customer service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI/UX Design Intern
- We are looking for a user experience and User interface design Intern to join our growing team.
- The ideal applicant will possess good knowledge of creative interface, mockup, prototype, flyer and banner designs.
- Must reside in Lagos (preferably close to Victoria Island)
- Must not be more than 28 years of age
- Presentation of past design work at Interview stage
- Must be abreast with technology trends
- Very good working knowledge of design thinking and agile product management methodology
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop or any graphic design software
- OND/HND/BSc qualification
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Experience with UI/UX Design
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of design and prototyping tools (e.g. Mockinbot, Proto.io, Sketch, InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, After effect and Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Analyse user requirements, in collaboration with Product Managers and developers to come up with clickable mockups
- Illustrate design thinking ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Use frameworks such as React, Angular, Ionic to create user-friendly web pages and mobile apps
- Maintain and improve website and social media
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.