Apply for Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle 45 (2019)
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, Rwanda and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle 45
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Do you dream of using technology to change the world?
- Join the Andela movement to ensure that while the digital revolution may have begun in Silicon Valley, its future will be written in Lagos, Nairobi, Kampala, Kigali and cities across Africa.
- Apply today and see if you have what it takes!
The Andela Fellowship
- The Andela Fellowship is a full-time employment opportunity designed for talented and high-potential technologists to build their skills and experience on a global scale. We seek out exceptional people from a variety of backgrounds who are committed to unlocking their full potential.
- Through four years of intensive learning and real work experience, you’ll master the professional and technical skills you need to succeed as a software developer with the with the world’s top engineering teams.
- You bring a relentless desire to learn and level up. We provide access to resources, mentorship, and a community of passionate software developers to support you at every step of your journey.
The Application Process
Stage 1: Online Application:
- Fill out the application form on this page.
Stage 2: Technical Assessment:
- Once you submit your application, you’ll be directed to study the modules on our Home Study Curriculum for software development and team skills. This is required to complete a technical assessment that will evaluate your knowledge of the content you’ve learned. No prior coding experience is required.
Stage 3: In-Person Interview:
- Based on your application and technical assessment, you may be invited to a panel of interviews made up of staff members and developers at an Andela office.
Stage 4: Attend a Bootcamp:
- Successful candidates are invited to participate in a two-week, simulated development sprint led by senior Andela developers. The two weeks is comprised of one week of home-based self-learning, and one week of product development on-site at an Andela campus. You’ll be expected to learn independently as well as on a team to deliver a final project. We’re looking for work ethic, passion, and teamwork.
Stage 5: Become an Andelan:
- The highest performing participants are accepted into Andela’s four-year Fellowship Program. Over the course of four years, you’ll be immersed in intensive learning alongside some of Africa’s most brilliant minds. You’ll amass real work experience as part of global engineering teams. You’ll emerge a professional who is capable of transforming the world through leadership and technology.
Deadline: 5th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Recruitment Schedule for Andela Nigeria, Cycle 45
- Technical Assessment: The Technical Assessment is a requirement for making it through our selection process. Please study and complete the Home Study Curriculum before your test.
- Technical Assessment Submission Deadline: April 10th, 2019
- Interview Dates: April 29th – May 3rd, 2019
- Bootcamp: June 10th – June 21st, 2019
- Fellowship Resumption: August 5th, 2019
- Please take this schedule into consideration before applying. You are also required to;
- Comply with the naming convention in the form of First Name and Last Name as requested in the application form.
- Use the same name and email address to reapply if you have applied to Andela in the past.