Apply for Recent Jobs at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
- Maintain the database of customers.
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem and following up to ensure resolution
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads and do prompt follow up
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Feedback to the management on customer’s complaint.
- Must possess SSCE/OND
- Product Knowledge, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge and Documentation Skills
- Ability to resolve conflict
- Should be able to speak English fluently and a bit of hausa and igbo
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience.
- Determination and the drive to work attend to people’s request
- Good attention to details and must be timely.
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Location: Oshodi, Lagos
- Creating demand for the distributors and sub distributors in the allocated territory.
- Selling and redistributing of the company’s products in the territory.
- Effective penetration and coverage of the supermarkets, chain stores, corporate organizations, etc.
- Liaising with the distributors and sub distributors to organize, control and supervise merchandisers and as well maintain their database.
- Developing sales strategies/plans and achieve performance target.
- Achieving sales target, growth and market share objective within the territory.
- Effective customer relationship management and retention.
- Monitoring, evaluating and supervision of distributors and sub distributors performances in the assigned territory.
- Enhancement of customers’ payment and re-ordering of the products.
- Plan the use of resources efficiently and effectively to maximize return on investment.
- Feedback to the management on competitors’ activities, market situations and customer’s complaint.
- OND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant work experience.
- Applicants must be reside within Oshodi axis.
- Applicant must have knowledge of major markets in assigned location.
- Proven excellence of sales and target meeting skills.
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets.
- Applicant must be able to drive manual vehicle and also possess a valid driver’s license.
- Good customer service and possession of people management skill
Deadline: 5th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the code CSR as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.