Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR/ Recruitment Officer
- Must be a graduate
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Human resource experience
- Must reside close to Victoria Island, Lagos environs.
- Supervise and mentor staff in the delivery of HR business operations.
- Consult with management in providing day to day HR guidance and services and give feedback to Group HR.
- Implementation of policies and procedures with regard to HR & Admin Operations at locations as directed.
- Analyze trends and metrics at location in partnership with Group HR so as to implement HR system, procedures, solutions and policies in compliance with applicable Labour law, Company’s policies and procedures.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations as well as conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Provide HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arrange interviews by coordinating schedules; arrange travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews.
- Respond to Employee’s complaint as quick as possible, investigate complaint and present findings to the concerned authority.
Deadline: 16th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online