Current Vacancies at Hazon Holdings, 29th March, 2019
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- Good understanding of road networks
- Carry out checks on vehicles and ensure they are in good condition.
- Ability to drive and maintain balance
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle.
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the supervisor.
- Must reside within Oshodi, Ikeja, Shogunle, Gbagada axis.
- Must be willing to travel when required.
- Must be matured and pays attention to details.
- Demonstrate dependability and self-motivation
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be ready for immediate engagement.
- Must have a minimum of SSCE
- Maintain high level of personal integrity and reliability.
Job Title: Creative and Event Lead
- He/she will manage the whole process from the planning stage, right through to running the actual event and the post-event evaluation.
- The role is very hands-on and often involves working as part of a team.
- You’ll need to visit clients, partners,venues and suppliers.
- Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives;
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers;
- Be in charge of hiring personnel (volunteers, ushers, etc.)
- Lead promotional activities for every event;
- Ensure events are completed smoothly and step up to resolve issues that might occur;
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
- Produce detailed proposals for events (for example, timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets);
- Coordinate all operations, prepare budgets and ensure adherence
- Research venues, suppliers and contractors, and then negotiate prices and hire;
- Manage and coordinate suppliers and all event logistics (venue, catering, travel);
- Liaise with communications and marketing teams to publicize and promote the event;
- Organize facilities for security, first aid, hospitality and the media;
- Make sure that legal, health and safety obligations are followed;
- Oversee the dismantling and removal of the event and clear the venue efficiently;
- Produce post-event evaluation to inform future events;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Mass Communication or Marketing
- Experience in event management
- Track record of high-level attention to detail and ability to follow through and see projects to successful completion
- Experience in B2B account management
- Working knowledge of the food, fashion, beauty, craft and technology space in Nigeria and West Africa
- Strong networking skills and corporate relationships are an advantage
- Event/Project Management certification is an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Project management skills, knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management, proficiency in MS Office, outstanding communication and negotiation ability, excellent organizational skills, a knack for problem-solving, customer-service orientation and leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 2nd April, 2019.