Fresh Jobs at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited, 14th March, 2019
Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited a well established Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company, Founded by Chief Ebuka Okafor an entrepreneur with vast experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd has come of age with an imposing record of more than 10 years of meeting the needs in healthcare through a range of globally sourced, Best-In-Class-Drugs. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd was incorporated in 1998 with the sole aim of manufacturing and marketing Pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
- To develop and grow distributors sales in line with company’s objectives.
- Prepare and execute annual reviews of distributors purchase trend.
- Building a strong distributors channels across the territories of company products operations.
- Create policies or procedures for distribution activities.
- Ensure revenue targets of distributors are achieved within the responsible territories.
- Train distributors to ensure continual improvement in capability, knowledge, customer service, performance and profitability.
- Ensure distributors are equipped with the necessary sales skills to represent through coaching individuals in the field and personally observing the performance of distributors.
- Establish and lead regular meetings and conference calls with distributors.
- Assist distributors with client training as required.
- Develop and execute monthly and quarterly reports in a timely and efficient manner from distributors.
- Establish and enforce pricing and discount policies across the distributor’s channel.
- Monitor lead pipelines during the process of sourcing for new distributors and updating the profiles of the existing distributors.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with distributors.
- Implement new sales strategies and techniques with the distributors.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key distributors in each territory, whilst facilitating ongoing product knowledge and support.
- Prioritize markets and determine market entry strategies for new regions and for new and existing product portfolios.
- Collect and analyze distribution market data to drive growth and develop markets.
- Develop an understanding of current and future market trends that may impact sales for distributors.
- Assign sales territories and set and enforce sales goals with distributors.
- Prepare monthly distributors sales forecasts for the upcoming three to six months.
- Perform other related tasks as required.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management and other related course.
- Professional qualification in Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Willing to Travel for field work.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a reputable organization.
- Below 27 years.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Customer Service
- Product Knowledge
- Quality Focus
- Market Knowledge
- Documentation Skills
- Listening Skills
- Phone Skills
- Resolving Conflict
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to Detail
- Technology Proficient (Microsoft office and other relevant software)
Deadline: 21st March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be reached.