Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
- Reporting to the Human Resources Associate, you will provide support in all human resource functions.
- You will provide support to supervisors and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff
- You will provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations and identify training and development opportunities.
- The role involves development and implementation of strategies and policies and will include key responsibilities such as:
- Assist in the recruitment process and hiring of all front line employees
- Participate in the preparation of Human Resources budget
- Maintain an up to date database for resume’s for future facilitation of recruitment needs
- Conduct induction / orientation program for all newly joined employees
- Receive employee complaints, suggestions and queries and make sure they have been handled properly
- Maintain an up to date computerised database of all employees
- Assist the HR department in the preparation of periodic reports as required
- Coordinate with all departments with regard to Human Resources related activities
- Maintain files and other information under strict confidentiality
- Degree qualified, you must have 1-2 years experience in human resources administration
- Result oriented, self motivated and with a positive attitude
- You must have the ability to think laterally and have strong social skills and a presence, enabling you to interact and deal with employees effectively
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 15th March, 2019.